Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Skype Made Easy




all I want for christmas is...

It's November and the heat is on. Christmas is looming large and there's planning and logistics as well as the gift buying expeditions ahead...

I am madly making my lists and checking them twice, trying to work out who will be where and when. I have the immediate people sussed. I know how and when I will be catching up with them but what of everyone else I love? I don't know about you but I have extended families spread throughout the state, country, and overseas.

Christmas is a time for joy but I can't help but feel a little sad niggling when planning for my Christmases. A lot of my family are scattered across the country. My lifelong friends and their children live far away. I have travelled far and met so many amazing people and when I go to write my Christmas cards, I feel that it is not quite good enough somehow.


When was the last time I saw them in person? Actually sat down and laughed with them, sharing stories and the traditional Christmas cheer. I agonise over whether I have bought them a gift that they would truly like, or if I have lost the connection with them and they are really wishing I hadn't!

If I had a wish for Christmas it would be that I could clone myself, or be a millionaire so I can just fly off to see them all in person on Christmas day.

The Wish

I wish that this Christmas
  • I can see them all
  • I can talk to them all
  • I can share the experience with those who are with me
  • AND I CAN DO IT ALL FOR FREE!

THE SCATHINGLY BRILLIANT SOLUTION

Being a nerdette I came up with a technological answer.
Write a Simply Computers Skype Made Easy Step-By-Step Guide, upload it to the web and send the links to everyone!

I have burnt the lessons to CD and I have bought everyone a webcam for Christmas with strict instructions to open them Christmas eve.

I have remote assistance capabilities, so I can help them set it all up if they get stuck (some I inherited the techo genes from and others I didn't).

CAN YOU DO THIS TOO?

SURE! Why not? I will share the love, (just not on Christmas Eve as I will be a little busy).
  1. Order the webcams now [on special click here]
  2. Order your Skype Made Easy Step-By-Step
    Guide CD
Or

email me for HELP mycomptutor@gmail.com

ITs easy when you know how
Merry Christmas


1 comment:

  1. very good idea miss kim .. those webcams look awesome ... 5 megapixels is more powerful then my digital camera and half the price ... i want one

    ReplyDelete