Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

APRIL NEWS: NEW WEBSITE AND WEEKEND WORKSHOPS


I have news that may be of interest to you...

 
My Computer Tutor has a new and improved website with a little (HUGE) amount of help from my dear friend and computer genius Murray McAuliffe.
To check it out click on this link: (or copy and paste it into your address bar) www.mycomputertutor.net.au

 
Now you can contact me directly from there as well, by using the Contact Form that is on every page. You can also purchase the My Computer Tutor Course CDs from the Downloads page (great gift idea!).

 
Its brand new so I still have a couple of things to fiddle, fix and add. If you are curious enough to find some time to have a click around it and test it out, I would be very appreciative. (HINT: click on the Amazon Link to purchase your favourite books and CDs online). Any and all suggestions are welcome!

 
There is also a link to the Ning My Computer Tutor Network Site, so you can always get there quickly and easily to stay on contact with the other students or develop your own webpage (to promote your own stuff for free). I will also be constantly uploading Free Stuff on the My Computer Tutor Step-By-Step Guides Blogand you can 'Follow' me on Twitter if you tweet

 
Thanks to your continued support I am working towards my ultimate goal. My dream is to build a sustainable business teaching and selling the courses and workshops (I am constantly writing and rewriting), to not only Beginners, the Lost and the Confounded, but also to those Government
Agencies, Corporate and Philanthropic organisations who have the capacity to help people who (through life's unfairness) don't have the resources readily available to them e.g. at risk youth, indigenous Australians, women in 3rd world countries, people with learning and physical disabilities, people who live in remote areas and the list goes on.I studied for my Diploma in Business Marketing and Cert IV in Business Management with higher goals than just the usual in mind

 
My Computer Tutor fills the void for providing ethical service and support to everyone who needs a helping hand in the confusion of this ever changing technological world, so that they can keep up and achieve whatever goals and dreams that they wish to achieve, safely and economically. Eventually I will be publishing a book on the subject and am eager to start Key Note speaking at community events.

 
I will begin to market the My Computer Tutor: Essential Computer Workshops in the next couple of weeks to Job Network Service Providers (for the long term
unemployed), Clubs, Groups and small businesses. If you know anyone you think would benefit from them or like to have me come and keynote speak at a function my hand is up!

 
Another IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
I have recently developed a workshop on just Photos... how to import, scan, edit, email, create slideshows, upload them to web albums and a lot more!

 
This workshop is not only essential for home use but for people who are Scrapbooking, researching their ancestry, businesses who are marketing their product, artists, fashion designers etc etc

 
You have a choice between
  1. attending a 3 hour Workshop that will be held at Quick Smart Computers on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon 2-5 (min 3 people) @$75ea
  2. 1 to 1 tuition in your home (or in my home office) for $135 (+ $10 travelling exp if you live north of Main Beach, south of Miami or west of Merrimac)
You will receive a free Picasa program and a Course CD + 1 free hour of remote assistance after the course

 
Why not phone a friend or two for a fun afternoon together?
Please contact me ASAP to book in your preferred date and time. First in best dressed.

 
My joy has been, and will always be, working One 2 One with you and I wish to thank you so much for all of your continuing support.

 
If I don't hear from you I will assume that you have reached your goals and you are happy with what you are currently doing, but... remember that I am here if you need me, whether I come to your home, you come to me, or I provide immediate remote assistance.

 
Help is only a phone call or an email away

 
I look forward to hearing from you soon

 
PS: remember you can call me on SKYPE for FREE kim.denyse

No comments:

Post a Comment